Wednesday, January 29, 2014

#154 playlist 27. 01. 2014


Dan Deacon - Build Voice
Mogwai - Remurdered
Molly Nillson - Whiskey Sour
Warpaint - Disco/Very
Jeremy Jay - When I Met You
Jeremy Jay - You Said it Was Forever
Frankie Rose - Know Me
Twin Shadow - Five Seconds
Mark Lanegan Band - Ode To Sad Disco
St.Vincent - Digital Witness
Sky Ferreira - I Blame Myself
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Symphony of the Nymph
City and Colour - Natural Disaster
The Raveonettes - Forget That You're Young
Ahsley Eriksson - West of the Mountain
The Magnetic Fields - You Must Be Out of Your Mind 
Cass McCombs - Sean I
Cass McCombs - Big Wheel
Sufjan Stevens - Come On! Feel The Illinoise!
Future Of The Left - Singing Of The Bonesaws
Foals - Inhaler
Guided by Voices - God Loves Us
Guided by Voices - Everbody Thinks I'm A Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)
Sex Jams - Shark VS Apple
Damien Jurado - Silver Malcolm
Radar Bros. - Ebony Bow
The Album Leaf - Always For You
The National - I Need My Girl
Girls Names - Occultation
Beach House - New Year
Low - Try To Sleep

music & politics ARCHIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment